November 18, 2009

I MUCKING love the New Super Mario Bros.

November 18, 2009

Every one on the planet has something that is nostalgic of their childhood. Mine is Super Mario Bros. I never knew how much those two Italian plumbers meant to me until now. Playing the New Super Mario Bros. on Wii was like a trip from memory lane. Sorry if that sounds cheesy but I swear my child hood life flashed before my eyes. From Raccoon Tales to Red Capes. From skipping worlds with keys to flying up to the left in Ghost House #1 to reveal Yoshi's Secret Spot. It was like POW!

Let me repeat POW!!!!! But instead of coins it was Mario Memories.

Today, as I waited patiently like Eric Cartman (not), I couldn't wait for my Nintendo Wii game. "Come on. Come on!" I couldn't take it
any longer. I took a shot of Patron, tried playing some poker...but the time dragged on...and on......and......on.....

Then the mailman came and he said that he didn't have a package
for me. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you Internet tracking system! You said today was the day! You lied to me!!!!!!!!"

"Stay calm Mel," I told myself. I took another shot and checked my tracking number...it wasn't the regular mail. It was UPS! Yes! Then I heard the truck outside and ran down to get it. Picture me in
slow motion with a grin from ear to ear.


NOW ON TO THE GAME
Wow. That is all I can say is wow. Way cool. MUCKING AWESOME! I could go on and on. But I won't. Words can't describe it. It's Super Mario Brothers 3 / Super Mario World hyped up on Steroids to produce record-breaking home run numbers. Seriously! Check it Out! You move around a map like in Super Mario Brothers 3 and have cool card game levels and Yoshi is back and can eat everything and anything and you can get cool Helicopter Hats and fly like the Red Cape only this time you just have to flick the Wii remote and its mucking awesome and I don't know why I', writing this and not playing it right now and now and now--

...WO! I need to calm down. Got a little excited there...any way,

As I whistle the theme song to myself (which I can't get out of my head) I encourage any fan of the classic Super Mario Brothers to play this game. Especially with some friends, cause YOU ALL CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME! Soooo coool!

-Kiss (for Mario and Luigi)
ChickWithChips

P.S. What kind of pants to Mario and Luigi wear?




Answer: Denim denim denim!

6 comments:

Addison Martinez said...

This game is awesome!!! I'm right there with you girl!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. ok. i'll try it when I get back.

Laz said...

Haha once again you crack me up!

Is Mario meant to be dressed up as the Twitter bird in that last pic?!

Big D said...

I love it too! It's great.

Melody said...

Awe I'm glad you guys liked the game. Mario is a in a cute penguin suit in the last pic ;)

Unknown said...

I am one of the greatest fans for mario games. Super Mario Bros games are really awesome. I am also so excited for the upcoming release gameplay Super Mario 3D World confirmed by Nintendo..:)

Post a Comment

 
Chick with Chips © 2008. Design by Pocket