September 16, 2009

I cut Phil Hellmuth's arm OFF!!!

September 16, 2009

Seriously, the 11 time WSOP gold bracelet champion had his left arm amputated! It was bloody, gory and caused the Poker Brat some seriously pain...but who would commit such an atrocity, I mean sure he is notorious for having some tantrums at the tables and drinking a bit too much, but still, who would take it that far to cut off his arm...

...well...it was little ol' me! Muhahah!!!!

You see, I have had this desire building up inside me for a WSOP bracelet, and he's got 11 and one just happened to be on his wrist, so I did what any sane person who is craving a gold bracelet would do. And I know many of you are thinking "Shouldn't a girl like you be craving for Prada purses or hot guys?" My answer to these critics is simple "What kind of girl do you think I am!" I'm the Chick With Chips remember. I am one ruthless bi#*! and I want my bracelet!

Or maybe I just have a sick sense of humor because in my latest episode of WhatTheMuck.tv (my poker cartoon series) I came up with the quickest / easiest / dirtiest way to win a gold bracelet and not to mention did what many have wanted to do to the Poker Brat for quite some time...gave him a real reason to cry :P

Here's a screen shot


and if you want to check out the full episode titled, "How to Win a WSOP bracelet" you can check it out at http://whatthemuck.tv

Hope you all enjoy ;)

P.S. Sorry for my lag in updating. I've been one busy ChickWithChips ;)

13 comments:

Addison Martinez said...

LMAO! Was that really necessary? I hear he's the nicest guy in real life. Ur mean!!!!

Halloween fancy dress said...

Hi, this is my first visit on your blog and i am very happy to know about such guy.

Anonymous said...

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uTE1ZA - free bankroll!

hp laser cartridges said...

First time here at this blog. Its very interesting and useful blog. I wanna to visit here very often.

hair loss said...

Hey very nice blog and i am very happy to read this.

Laz said...

Lol made me laugh! I think this should become a series.. see how many bracelets you can get this way!

Frank said...

Very cute! Maybe next time, aim for his tongue :)

Truck Hire Gold coast said...

Hi, Its very interesting blog. I enjoy to read this,

Anonymous said...

He had it coming....

hp laser cartridges said...

I'm hoping that they never win it again. As for the Yankee fans who think they'll top their 26 from the 20th century, you're already off pace. You'd need to win one more than once every 4 years, we've now completed almost 7 years in the 21st century and how many championships do you have?

Halloween fancy dress said...

He acts the way he does because it makes him more popular which means he earns more money. Anyone producing a poker show wants drama and conflict so they want guys like Phil and Mike Matusow.

Melody said...

Ya he does do it for the $$$. I mean that's also why he's got the PokerBrat clothing line. But it's also the reasons WE HAD TO TAKE HIS ARM!

Jason Engraving said...

but why he cut his arm..

Post a Comment

 
Chick with Chips © 2008. Design by Pocket