July 1, 2009

Have You Seen the Hang Over...Let's Hope I Wake Up Remembering Something

July 1, 2009


VEGAS BABY!! Encase you didn't notice I'm about to leave for Vegas let me reiterate VEGAS BABY!

What could be better than 4th of July week end in SIN CITY! I mean you know what happens in Vegas...and it case it doesn't I can always blame it on the A A-A-A Alcohol!

Shit! I mean I get to see the start of the WSOP main event, play in some tourneys, and Poker Palooza! Oh yeah! U know its going to be one drunken crazy week end where I can where my sunglasses at night and inside.

I seriously can't wait...seriously, like a super gay guy "seriously!" Sure its not going to be all play, I will be doing some work before I get to work it (damn strait!) Any way for What The Muck I got to hand out some lighters at Poker Palooza while I wear my Olivia Netwon-John super tight tank top that screams "WANNA MUCK" all across my chest. Yeah its hot...I looked in the mirror this morning and was like "Damn Shorty!"

It's all good though, before I start working I'll take a shot of patron. Two shots and it's on! But even still Poker Palooza I heard is more like a carnival than a trade show so all and all how bad can it be! Yup, I'm all packed up; bikini, patron, spliffs, little black dress, I'm ready to hit the road, check out the WSOP main event, party my ass off, and have a horrible hang over come Monday!

And in case I black out on Saturday...happy 4th of July peoples!

6 comments:

Mitchell Cogert said...

Melody:

If you'd like to post on my blog about what happened on your trip to Vegas, please let me know.
That is, anything that you don't cover on your blog.

Good luck! Enjoy your blog.

Mitchell

Melody said...

Thanks Mitchell, it was a crazy crazy week end. I'm only barely recovering (yes I know its Wednesday but its Vegas) How was ur 4th?

hp laser cartridges said...

When I have take more whiskey than next day morning I feel hang over. That was the worst situation for me.

hair loss said...

Same problem with me after taking drink.

Halloween fancy dress said...

Thanks for sharing your your weekend experience.

Truck Hire Gold coast said...

I had never face such situation on the weekend.

Post a Comment

 
Chick with Chips © 2008. Design by Pocket